What About Second Breakfast passed on “The Versatile Blogger” award to me!!! Thanks you very much for following my blog, and now it’s my turn to share some “interesting” facts about myself and some of my favorite blogs!
The rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs. (I got lazy too and did 10)
Seven facts about me (Alicia):
(1) I’m a vegetarian. I think Adele (who I’m obsessed with) said it perfectly when she said ‘I can find another way of getting all the stuff out of meat you need. I hate that tofu stuff though. It’s rank. Whenever I’m about to eat meat I always see my little [cat]’s eyes.’
(2) I love gummy candy. Gummi bears, Sour gummy worms, Peach Rings, Red Vines, Twizzlers (the poor man’s red vines). I love it all.
(3) At sushi restaurants, I can eat every piece of delicious ginger they put in front of me. It’s the best part of my sushi experience.
(4) I graduated law school and hopefully passed the California Bar Exam
(5) Twitter confuses me. I don’t think people care enough about the minute details of my life to know that I sneezed two seconds ago.
(6) I LOVE television. I could watch it all day. My favorites include: Dexter, True Blood (yes, vampires are real), Breaking Bad, Big Brother (the lies, the manipulation, the lies), Boardwalk Empire, Psych, Top Chef (regular and desserts), Secret Life of the American Teenager (guilty teen pleasure)
(7) I believe that everything British is better. Movies, actors, music. Anything that is on Masterpiece Classic or that contains either Colin Firth or Alan Rickman means it is complete gold.
10 Versatile Bloggers (in no particular order because they are all absolutely amazing):
(1) Dessert First
(2) Bake or Break
(7) Sugarbomb Bakery