With fall in full swing, I have some delicious treats planned for the next month and a half. As a girl who grew up in a town that idolizes everything pumpkin and fall, this is easily my favorite holiday. Check out some of the recipes (in no particular order) that you’ll be seeing as soon as this week!
- Fried Pumpkin Ravioli – a treat that can be made sweet or savory (of course, I have a huge sweet tooth, so I’ll be trying the sweet)
- Pumpkin Hummus – because hummus is a gift from God and should be made regularly.
- Pecan Pie – my new pie obsession since eating the most delicious pecan pie in Sweden.
- Sweet Potato Pie – a staple that my southern grandma would make for me every year.
- Banana Bread – my first official bread making experience.
- Coffee Cake – the warm earthy feeling is perfect for fall time.
- Pumpkin Cookies – last year, prior to the beginning of my blogging, this was a hit with my friends.
- Pumpkin Ice Cream – this is the ultimate pumpkin, Half Moon Bay treat. However, my reward if I pass the bar is an ice cream maker. So hopefully I pass the bar so I can share this delicious treat with everyone!